Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Short Update - More to Come Tomorrow

So ... I haven't really posted in a while.  This is not because I've not had time to post, but more due to the face that I haven't had much time to watch new anime.  With my job, a computer failure, and keeping up with old anime, I just haven't had much time till today.  So, I intend to give you the short version tonight, and then watch more and do the long version tomorrow.  So here's the short version:

Casshern Sins: Apparently a remake - still quite interesting.

Toradora!: Catchy opening + 2nd episode = better than I expected for this show.

Hyakko: Less focus on characters and more on goofball situations = not as interesting as expected.

Detective Conan Movie 12: It's another Conan movie, and better than some, but a bit slower than it should've been.  Still a good movie.

Look forward to the long version and more tomorrow!

No comments: